Ricardo was celebrating one New Year’s Eve in Manila. The whole city was loud with different fireworks and spare tyres left burning in the middle of the road. People couldn’t see because of the smoke. Ricardo and his friends were in the street lighting some fireworks. They were having fun.
That’s when he felt something, he thought he was stung by a bee. Or was it? Actually, a stray bullet passed him by his neck and had he moved an inch, he’d surely be hit big time. So, after the shock, he was very grateful for his new life! Three cheers!