1. Hello everyone! Grateful for our Vietnam tour. On the third day of our holiday, we went to have a cruise in Mekong Delta. First, we drove through some streets in the city.
2. Then we took a boat along the delta. Kim, our tour guide explained to us what we could see during the tour.
3. We went to different villages where we could see things they’re growing and what they’re doing. They kept bees and we tried the tea with the honey they’ve produced.
4. On the next village, we had some tea and tasted some of the fruit they’re growing. We also had some musical entertainment. Our guide translated to us the songs and the messages. Some of them were so sad, about love and unrequited love. My sister tried to play their instrument while I walked around their garden.
5. We then boarded a sampan, a small rickety wooden row boat, and paddled our way through small canals of the giant Mekong tributaries. We came across flower farms, fruit orchards, rice paper factories, temples, river restaurants and all sorts of attractions by the water.
6. For our lunch, we had another sumptuous Vietnamese meal. Such a lovely day!